Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm apt to use an app.






You saw all that bisqueware that needs glazing, from my other post, well I am going to doodle on them. I will photograph each pot with my ipod touch, then use Doodle Buddy, a free application from the Apple store, to draw on them. A fine line is difficult to draw or control on the ipod touch since it is so small (an ipad would be nice right about now) but it might help me narrow down color and design options since no two pots are alike. Like an Etch-A-Sketch (remember them), I can shake the touch to erase my drawing; the photo stays put. There is a "smudge" feature that gives the drawing as close to a glazed look as I'm ever going to get. Maybe I'll figure some things out while I'm having fun and being silly. Got to be silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment