Sunday, October 21, 2012

Had to share

 I thought I would  try to improve the television reception in my momcave. The majority of the time, I'd rather listen to television than watch it, unless of course the program is Downton Abbey, which then of course it has got my full attention while watching in HD on a large screen. A cup of tea, my feet up on the table, hold all calls and I'm a happy camper...if camping involves a couch! Anyway, the digital signal comes from one of those peaks across the valley and is free for the taking if you are in the correct location. You can check it out for your location:  www.fcc.gov/mb/engineering/maps   I snaked a cable from the TV/converter box, (old tv for the momcave) up through the heating vent in the ceiling and upstairs through the vent on the floor, under the cabinet, under a curtain and along side the window to be taped with duct tape...very high tech don't you know! Well the sunset was so incredible, it caught my eye, I dropped everything and made a mad dash for my camera. We are getting more than our share of beautiful sunsets lately, so I had to share...straight from the sky, to my camera, to my computer....to you. FYI, no photoshop was employed in this photo. Thank you Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment