Friday, July 20, 2012

Medium cork

I have had this lidded pot sitting on my coffee table for about two weeks now. I am not wowed by it so I wonder, as I eat a bowl of cereal while watching television, whether I should do something else to it. The glaze has a pleasant satin surface with subtle mottling and being that it has a lid, could be quite useful for someone. It would probably compliment a home's decor nicely as it might sit on someone else's coffee table someday. When I get a chance,which I hope is sooner than later because I am in deep need of some really intense air-conditioning for a few hours, I like to go to the library and peruse through some decorator magazines looking for pottery. Mostly, they aren't featured, but are a complimentary piece of a room's total look. Like links in a bracelet, it pulls things together but is hardly noticed by the casual looker. It seems to me that this is one of those pots. I believe I have answered my own question. It is a done deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment