Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back at it

A few pieces to get started after being away.
I have been slow to get back into blogging since I've returned from my travels but I'm finally back at it. My plan to share some of my photos is delayed due to the lack of a "back-up" plan. About 2 years ago, when my computer's hard drive suddenly failed, there was good news and bad news. The bad news was that I lost about 100 photos :<  The good news was that about 2000 photos that I also lost on that computer were backed up on another hard drive. That was a close one! So before I upload, I need to immediately back them up. I don't have a good procedure for that though. Is a thumb drive a good enough back-up? Photos are coming, but so is Christmas. Just kidding. It shouldn't take that long! (With this heat wave and fire danger, winter is sounding real good right now.)
Alpine, Utah fire. Winter can't come soon enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment