Saturday, March 31, 2012

This is why....

This is why cups need lids. This is no longer my cup since kitty wouldn't stop drinking out of it. I 'm not one, not to share, but you know my next cup will have a lid.

 There was a cartoon I had cut out of the newspaper years ago that I had posted on my refrigerator. It was about how moms drink beverages....pour hot cup of tea, get distracted by kids, drink beverage at 70 degrees....pour a hot cup of coffee, weed the garden, drink beverage at 70 degrees..... pour a cup of iced tea, answer doorbell, talk to neighbor for 30 minutes, drink beverage at 70 degrees. I found that cartoon very funny and very true. I always thought a lid on a cup might help with that...keeping beverages hot or cold for a longer period of time. Or maybe just to keep the cat out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment